Your Privacy - Our Safety
Welcome to www.24hourcare.in (“24hourcare.in”, “24hourcare”, “24hourcares”, “Website”, “Pharmacy”, or “we”). This website is and operated by 24hourcares.inm, a subsidiary of Yespoho India Private Limited, Visakhapatnam, A.P, India.
- Absolute Confidentiality and Safety
- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Your Consent
2.2 As part of providing our Services to you, We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on 24hourcare.in.
2.3 When you sign up to receive our newsletters/e-newsletters, We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving 24hourcares promotional newsletters/e- newsletters. To unsubscribe from our newsletters/e-newsletters, you can follow the directions included at the newsletters/e-newsletters.
2.4 You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at 24hourcare.in. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
2.5 24hourcare.in may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the Website to deliver personalized service to our Customers.
- What Information We Collect About You
What is “Personal” Information?
- “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with 24hourcare, can identify the person concerned.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by 24hourcare for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that 24hourcare collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by 24hourcare;
- How and to whom 24hourcare will disclose such information;
- How 24hourcare will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information
3.1 While we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at 24hourcare.in;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on 24hourcare.in;
- When you sign up for e-newsletters at 24hourcare.in;
3.2 During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
3.3 When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyze Customers’ trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
- How We Use the Information Collected from You
4.1 We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
4.1.1 To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
4.1.2 To improve our Website’s functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us;
4.1.3 To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
4.1.4 To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
4.1.5 To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
- With Whom We Share Your Information
5.1 We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the 24hourcare.in Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites and third party service providers.
- To Sellers and other service providers appointed by 24hourcare for the purpose of carrying out services on 24hourcare’s behalf under contract. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In case of contests conducted by 24hourcare in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- 24hourcare makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All 24hourcare employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. 24hourcare may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of 24hourcare’s business.
- 24hourcare may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of a 24hourcare corporation division or company. Any third party to which 24hourcare transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
- Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain 24hourcare.in employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. 24hourcare.in takes careful precaution to protect our Customers’ personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. 24hourcare may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
- The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. 24hourcare may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
- 24hourcare will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
- Know your Rights:
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, 24hourcare reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
- Maintain Confidentiality of Your Prescription
We understand the confidential nature of the prescription you provide us to process your medication order and we treat your prescription as a protected information.