The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal): If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product.
- If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request by calling us within 15(Fifteen) days from the receipt of your order.
24hourcares reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to 24hourcares after 15 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, 24hourcares shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If 24hourcares finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. 24hourcares shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return.
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice.
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return.
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice.
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
Products Not Eligible for Return: As per terms offered by all the sellers on the Platform, the products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances-
1. If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
2. If the product has been tampered with;
3. If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
4. If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
5. Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
6. If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
7. Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
8. The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
9. If the product is damaged due to misuse;
10. Products related to personal care, baby care, food & nutrition, healthcare devices, covid essential products including but not limited to masks and gloves, sexual wellness products including but not limited to condoms, pregnancy/fertility kits, any other products such as but not limited to diapers, health drinks, health supplements, glucometers, glucometer strips/lancets, health monitors, etc. Additionally, we do not take return of certain items such as sexual wellness products, diapers, etc. However, the Company shall accept return if aforementioned products are defective, deficient or spurious or not of the characteristics or features as advertised or if they are delivered late.
Additional Note: Items marked as “Non-Returnable” on the product detail page or items whose return window has expired cannot be returned. If such an item is indeed returned along with another returnable item, 24hourcares will disallow a refund or return of the “Non-Returnable” product to you when our partner licensed retail pharmacy verifies the returned item(s).
How to Return?
You can raise a return request within the time frame mentioned above by following these simple steps on the Platform:
1. Go to My Orders;
2. Select the respective order and click on ‘RETURN’;
3. Check to see if the product/s that you wish to return are returnable and have an active return window;
4. Select the item you wish to return with quantity and reason for return.
You can also place a request for return of any product by calling the customer support at 18001021331.
4.3 After your return request is processed, we will pick up the return items as per the following timelines:
1. For Local Cities*: Within 24-48 business hours from the time of approval of return request.
2. For Other Cities: Between 4-5 business days from the time of approval of return request. Please note that this time period may be longer depending on the third-party courier partners terms.
4.4 Please keep the return package ready in its original packaging with all the labels intact. You are also requested to keep a copy of the invoice/ bill from the seller handy for verification.
In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
● If the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
● If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by 24hourcares or the diagnostic center) has been provided;
● If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 48 (forty-eight) hours and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by 24hourcares or the diagnostic center) has been provided.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
When can I expect the amount to be refunded?
1.1 Please note that the refund amount mentioned at the time of return on the Platform is an estimate and will be finalised after completion of verification. Once the pick-up is completed and the product is verified by the seller, a refund of the total amount paid for the products returned by you will be initiated for eligible returns as mentioned above.
1.2 Refund will be initiated only post successful verification of the products by the seller. Please note that the verification process may take:
1. For Local Cities*: 48 hours from the time of pick up from your location.
2. For Other Cities: 8-10 business days from the date of pick up from your location.
1.3 The amount is expected to reflect in your account after completion of verification from the seller as per the following timelines:
Method of Payment
24hourcares wallet and Cash on Delivery [Note: refunds for cash on delivery orders shall be reflecting in your 24hourcares wallet.]
1 business day
1-3 business days
7-10 business days subject to the bank turnaround time and RBI Guidelines.
2-3 business days
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within specified timeline.
● The customer is required to raise the Refund request with 24hourcares customer care within 48 (Forty-Eight) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by 24hourcares customer care team.
● In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer as outlined in the table above.
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The customer can cancel the order for the product till 24hourcares ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
● The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
● For Doctor consultation, customer can cancel the appointment 2 hours prior to the appointment. However, there may be cases when last minute cancellation or the 2 hours cancellation may not be possible.
● There may be certain orders that 24hourcares partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
● 24hourcares also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by 24hourcares as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
● Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
● Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
● Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
● Invalid address given in order details;
● Any malpractice used to place the order.
● No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.